The Office of Environmental Health and Safety supports The College’s goal of maintaining a safe physical environment in which to advance a comprehensive and challenging higher education by:
- Ensuring that a safe and healthful work environment for public employees is constantly maintained, in accordance with all applicable Local, State and Federal regulations relating to occupational health and safety.
- Ensuring that the safety of the campus, its facilities and its guests, is constantly maintained, in accordance with all applicable Local, State and Federal regulations relating to safety.
- Ensuring that environmental compliance throughout the campus is monitored and maintained, in accordance with all applicable Local, State and Federal regulations relating to environmental management.
- Ensuring the effective management of risk, by sharing risk and internal knowledge across departments to obtain best practices, and to optimize risk control by working to develop a culture of risk management into all activities with the goal of making risk management decisions on an informed basis and aligned with The College’s risk tolerance and business strategy.
The Office of Environmental Health and Safety is comprised of the following full-time professional staff members:
- Brian Deitch, Occupational Safety Specialist (email@example.com)
- Nina Morreale, Laboratory Safety Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Amanda Radosti, Manager of Environmental and Lab Services & Interim Director of OSES and Risk Manager(email@example.com)
- Life Safety Specialist - Vacant